Top Model Application process
Below is the relevant information for the application process for Top Model
TOP MODEL 2020 ENTRY CRITERIA (Worldwide)
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE APPLYING
The following is a brief overview of the entry criteria, along with general notes on what entrants need to do to apply. Please e-mail us with any questions.
- Applicants should read the application Terms & Conditions and be happy with the commitments and requirements before applying. Top Model is a professional model search competition and shows and has various commitments that must be adhered to.
- UK model search applicants must be female and aged 15 years or over OR male and aged 18 years or over on or before Saturday 28th March 2020.
- Worldwide model search applicants can be female or male and aged 18 years or over on or before Saturday 28th March 2020.
- Selected Finalists must be able to attend the Finals in London on March 28th 2020 and be available for the relevant Fittings & Rehearsals.
- Top Model is a professional model search with full professional training, coaching and media support provided with a professionally produced runway Finals show. It is FREE TO APPLY to be considered for a place in Top Model.
- During the application process, a panel of industry professionals will regularly produce a short-list of the best applicants.
- These best applicants will either be invited to attend an official Selection Panel interview OR be asked to provide further information. A short video clip of the Applicant and the Applicant walking may be requested at this stage of the decision making process OR be asked to provide further information OR be offered a place solely based on the Application Form information. A short video clip.
- From these applicants the Top Model 2020 Finalists will be chosen.
- Finalists will be selected on a number of criteria, including having a strong overall potential, good look and general presentation. There are five competition categories; Editorial, Commercial, Men, Over 25’s (25-35 and 35-45) and international Worldwide.
- Selected Finalists (not applicants) are required to fund a Charity Place Confirmation to confirm their place in TOP MODEL 2020, but ONLY if selected as a Finalist. The Place Confirmation can be funded through one source or multiple sources and can be from individuals, professional organisations, companies, local businesses, groups of friends, family OR a Finalist can fund it themselves.
- Each selected Finalist is required to sell/purchase a minimum of Four (4) tickets of any ticket value to the Top Model 2020 Final that the finalist is appearing, in order to provide a minimum level of support for the charity and to ensure an equal and fair competition environment for all finalists.
TOP MODEL WORLDWIDE 2020
Many competitions and pageants charge an Entry Fee to just be considered and then add lots of hidden costs and charges on top. Top Model Worldwide is FREE to enter and apply.
However. If an Applicant is selected for a place in the TOP MODEL WORLDWIDE competition and Finals, the Applicant is required to fund a Place Confirmation as their commitment to the competition and to the charity.
Payment of the Place Confirmation becomes due at the time of an Applicant being accepted and offered a place as a Finalist for the TOP MODEL WORLDWIDE competition.
The Place Confirmation commitment includes all of the following for the Finalist;
- A confirmed place in the Top Model Worldwide competition and finals
- Official Top Model branded Finalists Access-All-Area’s VIP Pass to use and keep
- Official branded TOP MODEL finalists merchandise (where available)
- Free entry to the Exclusive Top Model 2020 VIP Show Party.
- Professional Coaching & Mentoring
- Professional Make-Up & Hair at the Finals
- Dressed by Designers at the Finals
- Official images from the Finals
- Career Management Advice & Guidance from leading professionals
The Place Confirmation for Top Model Worldwide 2020 has been frozen for the 10th year in a row at only £175. This can be funded from one person or by a company or from multiple sources or be paid by the Finalist – it’s entirely the finalists decision.
If a company or business provides the Place Confirmation on behalf of a Finalist, the company or business is also entitled to;
- Their business name and web-link prominently positioned with the Finalists personal online competition profile for the duration of the competition to advertise the business.
There is also the obvious additional post event exposure potential for a business should the finalist being supported go on to collect a major Top Model award or WIN!
We are always interested in speaking with potential new EVENT SPONSORS. Please contact us by e mail on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.