All site images and text remain the sole copyright of Top Model Worldwide Limited and Top Model (UK) Limited at all times and any copying, pillaging or unauthorised
usage of any content is strictly prohibited. Top Model Worldwide, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London W1B 3HH. t: 0845 475 8547 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
TOP MODEL WORLDWIDE 2017 ENTRY CRITERIA
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE APPLYING
The following is a brief overview of the entry criteria, along with general notes on what entrants need to do to apply. Please e-mail us with any questions.
• Applicants should read the Entry Terms & Conditions and be happy with the commitments and requirements before applying. Top Model Worldwide is a professional model search competition and shows and has various commitments that must be adhered to.
• Entrants MUST be female and aged 16 years or over OR male and aged 18 years or over on or before Saturday 18th March 2017.
• Applicants must represent their or their parents country of birth or be a passport holder for the country they wish to represent, if selected as a finalist.
• Applicants must be able to attend the Worldwide Final in London on Saturday 18th March 2017 and be available in the UK 4 days prior for Fittings & Rehearsals and any pre show events, if selected as a finalist.
Top Model Worldwide is a professional model search with full professional training, coaching and media support provided with a professionally produced runway Grand Final show. It is FREE TO APPLY to be considered for a place in Top Model Worldwide.
• During the application process, a panel of industry professionals will regularly produce a short-list of the best applicants.
• These applicants will be contacted and asked to provide further information or asked questions. A short video clip of the Applicant and the Applicant walking will be requested at this stage of the decision making process.
• From these applicants the Top Model Worldwide 2017 Grand Finalists will be chosen.
Grand Finalists will be selected on a number of criteria, including having a strong overall marketability, recognisable potential, good look and general performance.
• The selected Grand Finalists (not the applicants) will require to secure a Place Sponsor or Place Sponsorship for their place in TOP MODEL WORLDWIDE 2017, but ONLY if selected as a Grand Finalist. Place Sponsorship can be obtained through one or multiple sources and can be from individuals, professional organisations, companies, local businesses, groups of friends, family, OR an entrant can sponsor his or herself. It is not the intention of Top Model that the Place Sponsorship should be paid by Grand Finalists themselves but Top Model accepts and acknowledges that some applicants may choose to do so.
• Each selected Grand Finalist is required to sell/purchase a minimum of 4 tickets to the Top Model Worldwide 2017 Grand Finals in order to provide a minimum level of support for the charity and to ensure an equal and fair competition environment for all finalists.